www.zsh.org

Hello!

My name is Caillic and I work for a Registered-Google-Partner located in Auckland.

After looking through your site and doing some industry research I noticed that you were not currently doing-Google optimization for your business.

Well, I can help your business achieve better ranking on prominent search engines like-Google-etc to generate more leads/sales.

You can attract more visitors and get more phone calls then ever before by running an effective-Google-optimization campaign.

We also offer a written guarantee for our SEO-services that you'll appear on the 1st page of-Google-.If we do not rank you on the first page of-Google-in 90 days, you can exit the agreement.

If you would like to have a no-obligation discussion with me, please reply with your phone number?

caillic quincey | MARCOM DIRECTOR

CREATIVE ZEALD LTD
-GOOGLE-PARTNER

Headquarters: Level 4, 147 Parnell Road, Parnell 1052, Auckland.New Zealand

Other Offices: Christchurch | Wellington | Hamilton | Tauranga & Dunedin

Global Presence: Hong Kong & China | USA | AUS | UAE | Singapore