Re: [patch] _hg: completion for 'hg bookmarks'

Christoph Mathys wrote on Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 09:14:46 +0200:
> On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 6:05 PM, Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > 2. --rev and --message need to become --rev= and --message= to allow
> > both '--rev ARG' and '--rev=ARG' (which both work).
>
> Fixed for --rev.

I meant to say --rename, not --message.  I'll change --rename to
--rename= (they both work).

> thx,
> Christophq

Thanks for fixing all the issues.  I've just noticed another one, which
I missed in my first review: _arguments should be called without the -w
flag.  (I'm quoting the man page from 5.1.1 since it changed recently:)

              -w     In combination with -s, allow option stacking even if one
                     or more of the options take arguments.  For  example,  if
                     -x  takes an argument, with no -s, `-xy' is considered as
                     a single (unhandled) option; with -s, -xy  is  an  option
                     with  the  argument  `y'; with both -s and -w, -xy may be
                     the option -x and the option -y with arguments  still  to
                     come.

So I removed the -w and pushed the patch.  Possible further improvements
are to remove the -w, and change --foo to --foo=, throughout the rest of
_hg.  (You don't have to do this additional patch, but you're welcome to
if you want.)

Thanks for the patches, Christoph!

Daniel