Re: Implementing search / reverse search in vi mode on input

The same way I can jump between words (normal mode + w, see:
http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Moving_around) I would like to jump to search
phrase (normal mode + / word). Example ('_' indicates the cursor position):

ls -la /usr/local/bin/_

(When I type,    ctrl + [   B    , I will get)

ls -la _/usr/local/bin/

I would like to implement a feature that I can jump to the beginning of the
search phrase. Example:

ls -la /usr/local/bin/_

(  ctrl + [  /  ocal  )

ls -la /usr/l_oacl/bin/