Re: add-zle-hook-widget Re: Next release (5.3)

On Jul 17,  2:59pm, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
} Subject: Re: add-zle-hook-widget Re: Next release (5.3)
}
} > +*evalautofunc) ;;
} > +*loadautofunc) add-zle-hook-widget "$@";;
} > +*) [[ -o kshautoload ]] || add-zle-hook-widget "$@";;
}
} The [[ -o ]] test will be always false because of the 'emulate -L zsh'
} at the top, won't it?

True, though only applicable if the evalautofunc test fails, which it
will on zsh versions from before mid-2010.  Could fix this by wrapping
the entire body up to just before that "case" in an anonymous sub,
but that fails on zsh versions from before mid-2008.  OTOH there are
other incompatibilities lurking, so that's probably the easiest thing.

On a third hand (?), though, a large fraction of files in Functions/
assume "autoload -Uz", use emulate, and don't bother testing ksh-ism.

} This hunk should also be applied to bracketed-paste-magic

Yep.  Was waiting to see if there was feedback.

I think I should also move add-zle-hook-widget to Functions/Misc/.  All
the other files in Functions/Zle/ represent widgets.