Re: Where to start debugging zle recursive-edit? / Ctrl-C

On 30 September 2016 at 23:45, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sep 30,  1:28pm, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
> }
> } The stack trace is at the end.
>
> Is this a trace from a place where you sometimes get a core dump or
> unexpected exit?  Because I don't see indication in the stack trace
> that menu selection is active, for example.

No, no luck with the crashes. It's a stack trace after Ctrl-C when in
.recursiveedit, i.e. when the Ctrl-R widget was invoked. The stressors
were commented out in zshrc. BTW. I was running multiple jobs because
on IRC one user said that he gets crashes when multiple jobs in
background. Didn't ask of ZSH_VERSION. Tomorrow will try with Zconvey
disabled, the Ctrl-C problems appeared after additional complex-char
mappings (e.g. cursors) so there should be something to examine.

Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski