Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: Test failure on OpenBSD
- X-seq: zsh-workers 40133
- From: Matthew Martin <phy1729@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-workers@xxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Test failure on OpenBSD
- Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 23:13:26 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=date:from:to:subject:message-id:mail-followup-to:references :mime-version:content-disposition:in-reply-to:user-agent; bh=AtduSjGk0yx1HsSBh9hMWHvrqDnUjW3WZ9SMpE8Geh0=; b=ff/oykN+6WZ3CC1bCsxG+2WSF/szYo+4jtyHQAUG++WRmRjHpz29K6+Dhi7xLFi30J UWIqeulTAWbiPNHaL6u9SN7zjAJVa/oxR+Jet5r8gPY2B4gYJIlTkTCMxnpdVXhUrp07 7ZZs8exXFNcct5uiPkwXDzpX/FrbDPMC/P8QYze+l3DnUraLer1qpLtrYHq/2rYinACt cdArBLkPvYc5H+UFSVdnwW39C/bCBP6hfsXRZ/YQaLOBtXZiI9nZUGom8okNMv6OhN/F AFJLtC2afh1sl+co06HawO2gIjui366Zi3pHBpPDui5NLF7Kde0sk5hafSQyP41MDiew TdJw==
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mail-followup-to: zsh-workers@xxxxxxx
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <CGME20161208033159epcas3p47d871ed70505af5cb760591e5cff6a00@epcas3p4.samsung.com> <20161208032652.GA38087@CptOrmolo.darkstar> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Dec 08, 2016 at 09:44:55AM +0000, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Dec 2016 21:26:52 -0600
> Matthew Martin <phy1729@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > [[ $'\ua0' =~ '^.$' ]] exits non-zero on OpenBSD-current both in
> > 5.2-test-2 and in 5.2. I swear the test was passing when I last updated
> > the port, but the test suite hasn't changed in the mean time.
> I can't think of an easy way of looking at this from here. Do you get
> the same from an interactive command line, and with a completely clean
> environment except for LANG=en_US.UTF-8 or similar?
In env -i LANG=en_US.UTF-8 zsh-5.2-test-2 -f it still exits 1.
> That's fairly well through the tests so it's presumably specific to
> what's going on in the regex library, suggesting some failure to set up
> internationalisation properly down there. Could some unhelpful
> environment variable be leaking in (that's not looked at by the main
> shell, so presumably not LC_ALL etc.)?
> Preusmably also
> [[ $'\ua0' == ? ]] && print OK
This does exit 0.
> does work or the test would have bombed out before that point.
> As it was already like this in 5.2 there's no point in holding up 5.3
> (we can issue an update if it does get fixed any time soon), but some
> research in OpenBSD regex set up is probably going to be useful.
That's why I tested 5.2 as well. Any tips on where to look or what is
the C equivalent of [[ $'\ua0' =~ '^.$' ]] ?
Messages sorted by: