Re: Bug report: segfault when pasting (function and alias names collide)

I already had created https://github.com/robbyrussell/oh-my-zsh/issues/5755

You find the result of `source .oh-my-zsh | grep ...` attached.
Pasting anything did not produce any more output (besides the segfault)

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 5:21 PM, Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Victor Volle wrote on Fri, Jan 06, 2017 at 13:26:30 +0100:
> I tried to reduce it as far as possible, but it does not happen without
> oh-my-zsh.
> This is the minimal version that still shows the segfault:
>
>     source $ZSH/oh-my-zsh.sh
>
>     alias h='history'
>
>     h() {
>       echo "foo"
>     }
>
> Steps to reproduce:
>
>    0) install latest oh-my-zsh
>    1) Invoke `zsh -f`
>    2) source the above script
>    3) paste anything

Thanks, that's still too broad.  Could you ask the oh-my-zsh people to
come up with a reproduction script that is more self-contained?

Before doing that you could try `zsh -fx` and grepping the output
'history' and for 'paste'... but if that doesn't produce a minimal
reproducer, we should ask omz for help, not reverse-engineer their code.  :)

CHeers,

Daniel