Re: Bug in regexp operator when warn_create_global is in effect

> Yes, you're right, the user doesn't even necessarily want them, which is
> different from the case of the globbing flags in native zsh
> expressions.  So probably best to turn the warnings off.

I wouldn't consider this an optimal solution. This type of warning
proved to be extremely useful, and was catching already several spelling
errors in our own program.

Even worse, this new behaviour was not present in 5.1.1, and since we
are migrating a large zsh codebase from 5.1.1 to 5.2, we suddenly get
these warnings in several places.
Ronald