Re: [BUG] SIGSEGV under certain circumstances

On Mar 1, 11:38pm, Chi-Hsuan Yen wrote:
}
} My zsh version is d00931de5c2b7aa846daf137865dd05ac8d4be8a.
}
} By the way, after those steps ~/.zsh_history seems corrupted:

I'm not sure the history is actually corrupted, because the history
file is stored with metafied characters which means you can't easily
examine it independently of reading it into zsh.  There was a small
C program posted here some months ago that would unmetafy the file.

However based on your steps to reproduce there likely is a problem
related to reading the history file back in again.

The stack trace you provided is not helpful because it reveals the
point at which the corrupted memory is accessed but not the point
at which it became corrupted.  A pass through valgrind might give
better information.