Re: Call stack issues when running trap handler

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 10:17 AM, Peter Stephenson

> I'm aware others can reproduce it; my only point is I can't so won't be
> looking at it.

OK.  Perhaps I should know this from previous exchanges, but could you
describe the environment in which it works?  E.g. it fails for me on
all of MacOS 10.9.5 and Ubuntu 12.04.5 and on an embarrassingly old
CentOS virtual machine, all built from latest git and started from
scratch with "zsh -f".