Re: How to read password (no echo) from builtin?

On May 31,  6:39pm, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
}
} I need to read a password (no echo to terminal) from builtin, provided
} by module. Should I invoke bin_read? I would have to find a way to
} provide Options typedef argument. How to do it? Could also invoke
} vared, but I don't see builtin for it.

bin_vared is in Src/Zle/zle_main.c.  However I don't expect that when
reading a password you want to attempt to interpret ZLE widget actions.

Construct a "builtin read -rs" command and call execstring(), perhaps?