Add redis-db module to upstream?

Hello
The module https://github.com/zdharma/zredis is interesting because:

- needs only hiredis package, which is a small modern-C-style library
    - for example it uses sds string library https://github.com/antirez/sds which has a header stored before pointers passed around, making them both C-strings and custom structures (with length stored)

- is well tested – complete coverage in test suite, also separate test suite for testing with Valgrind

- exercises all Zsh data types, so other module creators will have a nice example code

- has a use case – I imagine db administrator binding key "visitors" to Zsh scalar parameter $visitors, to do echo $visitors many times across the day

If we will agree on adding this module I will sent a patch including update of configure.ac. I would still distribute my module, because it can be loaded into Zsh without recompilation of Zsh, and to any Zsh version.

Distributing with Zsh would boost awareness of what Zsh can do. Someone could be inspired by this module if in upstream, while I see it being ignored if only as a plugin.

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski
psprint /at/ zdharma.org