Re: [bug] Globbing fails with execute-only directory in path

2018-03-29 09:00:27 +0900, Tatsuyuki Ishi:
> I've found a setting difference for this: nocaseglob needs to be set
> to reproduce. Tried on bash too and it still works with nocaseglob.
[...]

That reveals another difference between zsh and bash here (or
more like between bash and other shells):

$ mkdir -p a/b/cd
$ zsh -o nocaseglob -c 'echo a/B/c*'
a/b/cd
$ yash -o nocaseglob -c 'echo a/b/C*'
a/b/cd
$ ksh93 -c 'echo ~(i)a/b/C*'
a/b/cd
$ bash -O nocaseglob -c 'echo a/B/c*'
a/B/c*

yash manages to find a/b/cd here after I remove search
permission to "a":

$ chmod 111 a
$ ksh93 -c 'echo ~(i)a/b/C*'
~(i)a/b/C*