Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: Bug - invalid pointer
- X-seq: zsh-workers 42640
- From: John Ramsden <ramsdenj@xxxxxxxxxx>
- To: Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Bug - invalid pointer
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 20:19:33 -0700
- Cc: zsh-workers@xxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=riseup.net; s=squak; t=1523675975; bh=G/K2xBc25nfpVsqZmeD9C0SCHBAA0HnjXFFAHx3kwmc=; h=From:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:Date:References:Subject:From; b=ocv8NkS5pIfG5+8d9EQhq2X86GUhXjFPww8z/fonHG3Pjh3tZd1ttx3LNW1t2bl/q NeZceEmXYJc8iNzJ8hTFmu3f01KKRcqIb7jzEIUKyaxcMZ7NFHENaswhb1P+ODovbK MeHHhtO0BxUrzLgshupGLp6EWJ6/oBqHSifGBXbo=
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <1523671201.1300523.1337561832.23CF134B@webmail.messagingengine.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAH+w=7b7N7RZFjnt1o8ZmyDHbW9pAZOg0XjnqKS9Vk=9AJ11ow@mail.gmail.com>
Interesting, so adding 'sleep 0.25' to the top of my zshrc seems to have fixed the problem. That's only really a work around though...
On Fri, Apr 13, 2018, at 7:16 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 7:00 PM, John Ramsden <ramsdenj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Okay, so I went ahead and recompiled by adding 'options=(debug !strip)' to my PKGBUILD on Arch. That's all I changed so if I need to do something else to get full debugging symbols let me know.
> Well, there's what I said in other email about what gets passed to configure.
> However, the trace you provided points to code for managing the width
> of the window, so I would guess the window is changing size while zle
> is trying to get started. There's code to try to block SIGWINCH until
> zle is actually ready to go, expecting the window to therefore have
> stabilized by the time its size is needed, but it looks like this is
> slipping around that somehow.
Messages sorted by: