Re: Will make zsh-5.5.1 this evening

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 09:35:27AM +0100, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> say about 1900 BST (UTC+1), unless anyone has anything that needs to go
> in.  But I don't think any more urgent problems have cropped up.

JFTR: I saw the signed tag in git and tar balls on www.zsh.org (and as
usual no tar ball on sf.net yet), but yet no other announcement than
this pre-announcement.

I've uploaded 5.5.1 to Debian Unstable last night and it builds fine
so far:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=zsh&suite=unstable

The dependency issues mentioned on that page are about currently not
up-to-date texlive packages on all architectures in Debian Unstable
and can be ignored. Debian Buildds seem to insist on the newest
version of (some) build-dependencies and hence it's just a matter of
time until zsh 5.5.1 gets built on these architectures, too.

		Kind regards, Axel
--
PGP: 2FF9CD59612616B5      /~\  Plain Text Ribbon Campaign, http://arc.pasp.de/
Mail: abe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  \ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and Usenet