Re: PATCH: update ghostscript completion

On Wed, 30 May 2018 00:22:05 +0200
Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This updates _gs. Any objections if I rename it to _ghostscript which
> is more meaningful and more inline with our conventions?

The only possible problem I can think of is if someone is overriding it
with a function of the same name.  But I think even that works OK as if
you have the same #compdef line in differently named functions the one
earlier in the fpath wins.  So this looks fine.

pws