Re: created zsh.wikia.com and epub format of zsh v.5.6.1 manual

Joseph Otakadelic wrote on Thu, 13 Sep 2018 22:22 +0900:
> I also created epub format of zsh Manual. You can download from here.
>
> http://www.mediafire.com/file/1lpn1rp28l33g73/ZShellManual.v.5.6.1.epub/file
>
> Hope these materials will help you!

I don't know the state of the wiki, but thanks for sharing that epub
manual.  Could you also share the steps for generating it?  They'll be
useful to people who want to generate epub manuals of older/newer
shell versions.

Maybe it's just "Run pdf2epub(1) on the pdf manual", but that'd still be
nice to know.

Cheers,

Daniel
(I made up that command name)