Ple@ase Up@date your acc@ount de@tails

	Your NETFLIX

Please Update Your Payment Method

Dear Customer,

We recently failed to validate your payment information,We hold on
record for your account,therefore we need to ask you to complete a
brief validation process in order to verify your billing and payment
details.

Your account will be closed within 24 hours if you dont update your
information.

Clicktthefbuttonfbelowftolstartt

LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT <https://goo.gl/kRzN1K>

Questions? Visit the Help Center.

  _____

Thank you for your time.
This email has been sent to you because you created a Netflix
account,Please do not reply to this email, as we are unable to respond
from this email address. If you need help or would like to contact us,
please visit our Help Center.
This message was mailed by Netflix.

<https://www.telstra.com.au/content/dam/tcom/external/edm/images/edm-hor
izontal-line-grey-600px.png>

Privacy <http://www.telstra.com.au/privacy/>   |  Our Customer Terms
<http://www.telstra.com.au/customer-terms/index.htm>

 <https://www.facebook.com/Telstra24x7>
<https://twitter.com/telstra> 	  <https://plus.google.com/+Telstra>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/TelstraCorp>

	Please do not reply to this email as we are unable to respond.
The contents of this email are strictly confidential.