Idea For:zsh.sourceforge.net

Hello zsh.sourceforge.net,
Hope you are doing well.

I am a digital media expert representing a very successful Silicon Valley based
website design and SEO company.

I have gone through your website , you have a amazing website by look but this
website need more technical  improvement for that you have to entering
into SEO (search Engine Optimization) so that you will get more traffic as well
as more business.

Now i am going to underline all the errors which your website contain-

1.       We suggest implementing HTML headings.(
H1 (0), H2 (0), H3 (0), H4 (0), H5 (0), H6 (0))

2.       Your websites ratio of text to HTML code
is below 15%. We suggest adding a lot more text to your website.

3.       12 images without ALT.

4.       Your page does not utilize Schema.org
markup.

5.       External link(Follow-4,No follow-5)

6.       You should have a favicon.

7.       Your website does not contain a
robots.txt file. This can weaken your SEO.

8.       Your website does not contain an XML
sitemap and that can weaken your SEO.

9.       A canonical tag is set for this page,
but it can't be reached.

10.    You have not specified a language for your website.

11.    This page does not have viewport meta tag or it has empty
value. Probably, it will not look good on mobile devices and will get lower
position in mobile search results.

I have a large professional team who can fix all the above issues immediately
at an affordable price. I guarantee you will see a drastic change in your
Google search ranking once these are fixed.

If this is something you are interested in, and then allow me to share our
Methodologies and Prices.

Looking forward
to your reply

Thanks & Regards,

Rick Smith

Sr. Business Development Manager

Note: If you are not
interested, please email with the subject line "Remove" and I will
happy to update my database.