Re: Bug with helm command

On Thu, 2019-06-06 at 14:05 +0200, Pedro Geadas wrote:
> Using helm, when trying to access an array *"--set-string
> array[0].image.tag=test"*, I get this error:
> *"zsh: no matches found: --set-string array[0].image.tag=test"* but
> if I run the same command from bash, it works as expected.

This is normal zsh behaviour --- it does not behave like bash in many
ways by default.

In this case, the default is to report an error if you use pattern
matching characters but no pattern matched.  The obvious change is
to add

setopt nonomatch

to your ~/.zshrc.  See the manual for more information: possibly the
most useful section is near the top of FILENAME GENERATION in the
zshexpn manual. although you can see a full list of options in the
zshoptions manual.  There's a slightly friendlier discussion of that and
related options in the online user guide, somewhere aroun

http://zsh.sourceforge.net/Guide/zshguide02.html#l15

pws