Re: PATCH: draw prompt on the correct line after window change

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 3:09 PM Roman Perepelitsa
<roman.perepelitsa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I _think_ this shouldn't window/session managers but I'll definitely
> need to test it first. Do you have suggestions on what I should test
> with?

Install some of the alternate window managers provided with the
various OSs you have, rather than the default ones.  There's a
plethora of them.  The main thing is one that does live redraw while
resizing windows, rather than having you drag a window outline around
and then snapping the window to the outline when you release the
mouse.