Re: [Feature Request] Adding option to support triple quotes

The tripe single quotes can have single quotes in them, and the triple double quotes can have double quotes.
It’s useful for normal English interpolation:
“””I’m going to kill process “${some_process}.”
     Proceed? (Y/n)”””
It’s useful for regexes:
It’s useful for putting code in strings, which is extremely useful for macros, code generators, evaling code of other languages (node -e, python -c, etc):
“”” $var_name=“\$$var_value”
“””

There are quite a few “...”’”’”...” and the like already in my code, and they are make the code unreadable and ugly.