Re: [Feature Request] Adding option to support triple quotes

Well, it feels much more natural (and readable) to do an `echo it\'s used by RC_QUOTES` than put 4 single quotes together, but your point is taken. I don’t use this option, and I’m proposing the triple quotes as two new options (for triple single quotes and triple double quotes).
The triple quotes are a well-known, easy-to-use, copy-paste-friendly, and readable construct. They certainly can help make the shell more useable for a lot of us.