Re: PATCH: completion match ordering

Daniel Hahler wrote:
> unfortunately this patch (Git commit cd6fd2b0a) breaks completion for
> "git commit --fixup" for me, which then looks like this:

> ..

> I hope you can reproduce this, otherwise I'd have to investigate.

I'm afraid I can't reproduce it.

Output from _complete_debug might help. Do other uses of _describe or,
more expecially _describe -V have problems? Are you certain you're using
functions matching the code and not, e.g using a new _git with an older
zsh. Perhaps try tweaking __git_recent_commits: remove the _wanted
calls, remove the -V, dump the descr array somewhere with typeset -p.
And then try completing the same array from a minimal function.

Oliver