Re: BUG? Sh_word_split triggered in the supposed to be implicitly quoting [[-cond

On Tue, 2019-11-05 at 13:22 +0100, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
> Question: doesn't using [[ mean that the arguments are quoted ->
> shwordsplit is inactive?

Only quotes mean that arguments are quoted.

The complication is that there is a context where we don't split the
argument because we know a single word is needed.  That's not the same
as forcing quoted semantics, however.  Use explicit quotes for that.

pws