Re: Bug with traps and exit

Daniel Shahaf wrote on Tue, 31 Dec 2019 02:03 +00:00:
> Attachments:
> * 0001-In-the-test-suite-allow-test-cases-to-be-marked-as-e.patch

The XFAIL handling for the stderr comparison was put in the wrong
place.  Will fix.

> * 0002-Add-an-expected-to-fail-test-for-workers-44007.patch

The expected exit code is zero.  I think that's correct but I'll change
the expectation to "-" (don't check the exit code) before committing, to
maximize the chance of the test being flagged as XPASS (= expected to
fail, but passed) if we stop printing "fn2".

Cheers,

Daniel
[sorry, I can't easily do an inline quoted reply from here]