Re: problems installing zsh on x86

	okay, i figured out what my first problem was -- i had just been
lazy.  when i first started, i forgot to set the write permission for the
dir, so configure couldn't create files; rather than set the permission
correctly, i just su'd to root out of habit and tried to run it there --
that's why it couldn't find gcc (because it wasn't in _root_'s path).
	so now i've configured it (i think correctly, but am not sure),
meaning my next hurdle is make.  when i run make, it gets a fair way into
the process, then gives me this error:

make[1]: *** [builtin.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/export/home/users/sweth/zsh/Src'
make: *** [Src] Error 2

	what does this mean?

	TIA,
	sweth.