unresolvable symbol on IRIX

I am using zsh as my login shell. When I try to log in to an SGI O2
running IRIX 6.4 (zsh 3.1.4), I get:

jesse.knecht ~ % ssh zille
Last login: Mon Jul  6 13:26:01 1998 from knecht
25863:-zsh: rld: Fatal Error: attempted access to unresolvable symbol in -zsh: cap_get_proc
Connection to zille closed.
jesse.knecht ~ %

(zille is the O2, knecht is a Sun Sparc Station running Solaris 2.6)

Has anybody encountered this before? Is this some kind of misbehavior
of zsh itself or is it some misconfiguration by myself?

Any hints are greatly appreciated.

	Roland Jesse