Re: zsh for win32 - installation of zshrc

On 16 September 1998, Hannu Koivisto wrote:
> Stephen Marley <Stephen.Marley@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> | BTW, you can get scrollback (if I understand your terminology properly).
> | Properties->Layout->Screen buffer size does the trick. Cut and paste
> | works too but it is incredibly fiddly as you need to muck about with
> | the menu.
>
> Wrong, wrong and wrong.

OK, so I didn't know about Quickedit mode - that might deserve one
`wrong', not three!

> Go to Properties and enable "QuickEdit Mode".  So, you can get both a
> scrollback and reasonable copy&paste.

What has Quickedit mode got to do with scroll back? How do you cut and
paste `using a pointing device', as the help says? I still can't get it
to work without using the menu. Please enlighten me.

--
stephen@xxxxxxxxx