Re: Question zsh

> > I'm not sure what this means.
> I _think_ he wants each user to have a history file that they can't
> delete, as a sort of audit trail of their activities.

IF this is the case, then the shell is the wrong place to be doing this.  I
know Solaris has the capabilitys to do full process accounting.  That is,
log detailed info about what processes people run.

I would be willing to bet that other OS's have this capability.

Jason

--
"Where will I go?"  "Somewhere where they know nothing about computing...
Where they wouldn't know a RAM chip from a potato chip!"