Re: Updating the Xterm title with every execution?

On Mar 25,  2:47pm, Greg Badros wrote:
} Subject: Re: Updating the Xterm title with every execution?
}
} "Larry P . Schrof" <larry@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
}
} > The color in expansions is a cool idea, but I'm wondering what the
} > first half of the patch can do that preexec can't?
}
} Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think 'preexec' exists in
} Zsh 3.0.5

It's in 3.0.5-ext-2, available from ftp.brasslantern.com:/pub/zsh/, which
will be the basis of 3.0.6 appearing (I hope, if I get the archive scripts
learned soon) sometime this month.