Since pws13...

... the completion machine seems broken on some critical points :(

In perticular, if setopt correct is set, I get:

fg!toy ~ $ rpm -qa L
zsh: correct 'rpm' to 'rpmf' [nyae]?

(L is a global alias for "|less")

Before that, it tried to correct rpm to _rpm, which is not what I want
either...

Same for su, which zsh tries to replace with sum, even though su does
exist and is installed, and other things like that too...

Secondly, cd completion is broken too :( Multipart
(/us/sh/zs/f/U<TAB>) and most simply directory completion (/usr/<TAB>)
just won't work anymore, and I have no idea why. It will work only
in certain circumstances which I cannot isolate...

Relevant lines in ~/.zshrc:

_compdir=/usr/share/zsh/functions/Core
[[ -z $fpath[(r)$_compdir] ]] && fpath=($fpath $_compdir)
autoload -U compinit
compinit

Are they wrong?

--