Re: Since pws13...

On Jan 11, 12:47pm, Francis GALIEGUE wrote:
} Subject: Since pws13...
}
} Relevant lines in ~/.zshrc:
}
} _compdir=/usr/share/zsh/functions/Core
} [[ -z $fpath[(r)$_compdir] ]] && fpath=($fpath $_compdir)
} autoload -U compinit
} compinit
}
} Are they wrong?

Yes, they're wrong.  The completion functions are now in a version-dependent
subdirectory.  You want

_compdir=/usr/share/zsh/$ZSH_VERSION/functions/Core

(Drop the /Core if you didn't use the install option that puts functions in
separate subdirectories.)

I'm not entirely sure that will take care of your problem, because the set
of functions from -bart-8 worked fine for me before I remembered to make
the equivalent change in my own startup files, but its certainly a step in
the right direction.