Re: Since pws13...

"Bart Schaefer" <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I'm not entirely sure that will take care of your problem, because the set
> of functions from -bart-8 worked fine for me before I remembered to make
> the equivalent change in my own startup files, but its certainly a step in
> the right direction.

Well, no, that wasn't it at all finally :) The problem is really
strange indeed: it's a kernel patch which makes zsh choke!

The culprit patch is SecureLinux... Go figure... The only related
thing I can see about it is a limited preload of dentries, which would
explain why all the suggested replacements to programs were builtins!

--
fg

# rm *;o
o: command not found