Re: case-insensitive filename completion?

John S Cooper wrote:

> 1) My `setopt autolist' behavior seems to no longer work:

I can't reproduce this. Try it after zsh -f and then add in your options
and setup bit-by-bit to see if you can isolate something which is
breaking it.

> 2) If my cursor is at the bottom of my xterm window, filename completion
> scrolls the "current line" upwards in order to list completions below.  With
> 3.0.5 the cursor remained on the bottom line and completions were listed
> above.  I preferred the 3.0.5 behavior, as I could just look at the bottom for
> my input line rather than having to look upwards to find it.

Try: unsetopt alwayslastprompt.

I didn't like this feature initially either but by the time I'd worked
out how to turn it off, I'd come to like it.

Oliver Kiddle