Re: Stable?

On May 30,  8:50am, Nemeth Ervin wrote:
} Subject: Re: Stable?
}
} May I suggest closing the 3.0 series declaring it "obsolote" -- no more
} bugfixes in it, and "freezing" the 3.1 series to a distibutable package --
} probably with versioning 3.2.*.

The 3.0 series will become obsolete when 4.0 is released.

The 3.1.7 release is intended to be the last before 4.0.

Hence the about-to-be 3.0.8 should be the last in the 3.0 line.  We thought
3.0.6 was going to be the last, but too much new stuff got added to 3.1.6
to call 3.1 production just yet.