Re: blah*[TAB] (difference between 3.1.6 and 3.1.9)

On Tue, Jun 06, 2000 at 03:20:38 +0000, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> As a workaround, the following should behave the way you want:
>
> bindkey '\t' complete-word
> autoload -U compinit
> compinit
> zstyle ':completion:*' completer _expand _complete
> zstyle ':completion:*:expand:::' glob 1
> zstyle ':completion:*:expand:::' substitute 1
>
> If you have some customized compctl commands, you may also want:
>
> zstyle ':completion:*' use-compctl 1

If I use this (at the end of my .zshrc), variable names completion
doesn't work any longer. For instance, I type "echo $ZSH_V":

Et encore? echo $ZSH_V

then [TAB], and I get:

Et encore? echo #
         $ZSH_V

where '#' represents the cursor.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des