Re: wish for a colored completion system

Gee, it's hard to have these discussions when the rest of you are all
seven to nine hours ahead of me.

On Jun 8, 12:41pm, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: wish for a colored completion system
}
} Bart Schaefer wrote:
}
} > The tricky bit is figuring out what string goes at the tail of the style
} > pattern, e.g. `zsh-options' in this case.  The place to look is the
} > "Standard Tags" subsection in the "Completion System Configuration"
} > chapter.
}
} Or hit ^Xh (control-x h) and it will tell you (the `tags').

Specifically, type the thing you want to complete after, then hit <C-x h>.

For some reason I was thinking the tags only showed up in the verbose
output, but it's the _styles_ that you can get with <ESC 2 C-x h>.