Re: wish for a colored completion system

[...]

    Bart> Specifically, type the thing you want to complete after,
    Bart> then hit <C-x h>.

    Bart> For some reason I was thinking the tags only showed up in
    Bart> the verbose output, but it's the _styles_ that you can get
    Bart> with <ESC 2 C-x h>.

        OK, I'm trying to colourize hostnames for ssh.  So I type:

ssh l<Cx-h>

        And I get:

tags in context :completion::complete:ssh::
    argument-1 options  (_arguments _ssh _ssh)
tags in context :completion::complete:ssh:argument-1:
    hosts users  (_alternative _ssh _ssh)
    hosts        (_hosts _combination _ssh_hosts _alternative _ssh _ssh)
    users        (_users _combination _ssh_users _alternative _ssh _ssh)

        What tag should I use?  I've tried the following with no
success:

zstyle ':completion:*:*:ssh:*:hosts' list-colors '=lemur*=01;32'
zstyle ':completion::complete:ssh:*:hosts' list-colors '=lemur*=01;32'
zstyle '*:hosts' list-colors '=lemur*=01;32'

        If I set something in ':completion:*' list-colors it works,
but I'm betting I'm just not understanding how styles are being
matched.

fletch@xxxxxxxxxxxx   |  Vincent, you should cease askin'          \ o.O'
678 443-6239(w)       |  scary questions." -- Jules                =(___)=