is the reference card for zsh still 3.0 ?

I wonder if the reference card for the zsh, which can be very
useful for an overview is updated to include this _massive_
completion system.
In my saved older ZSH-FAQ I read the following in 1.1:
"  There is now a preliminary version of a reference card for
  zsh 3.0, which you can find (while it's being developed) at
    http://www.ifh.de/~pws/computing/refcard.ps
  This is optimised for A4 paper. The LaTeX source is in the
  same place with the extension .tex.  It is not a good place
  from which to learn zsh for the first time."

This seems to have gone away, at least I did not find it in 1.1 any more. I like that card, it helped me alot. It is especially useful if you are information-drunk like I have always been with this new `completion system' :)
(okay , you know about me already :) )

Matthias