Re: FreeBSD 5.0 and zsh 3.0.7 rare bug

In the last episode (Jul 01), Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai said:
> -On [20000701 22:59], Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai (asmodai@xxxxxx) wrote:
>> I could do a ls -asl and get good output, then run a command,
>> perhaps interrupt it, and then try ls -asl again to get the output
>> all mixed up.
>
> After some inspection I came to the discovery that zsh sometimes out
> of itself sets stty's icrnl option.  Which obviously messes up
> output.  I have no idea what can cause this.

Hm. I haven't seen this at all, and I've been running 3.0.7 forever
(note that 3.0.8 is out now).  Are you sure that the command you're
running doesn't fiddle with the tty settings and neglect to restore
them when you ^C?  I have "ttyctl -f" in my zshrc, which handles these
programs very nicely.

--
	Dan Nelson
	dnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxx