Re: completion for GNU color ls, anyone?

On Fri, Jul 21, 2000 at 11:18:11AM +0200, Francis Galiegue wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, Matthias Kopfermann wrote:
>

> You can just export ZLS_COLORS=$LS_COLORS in your .zshrc or anywhere else, or
> did I completely misunderstand your question?
yes, completely :)
I really want the gnu-linux versions of as many commands as i can
get. This ZLS_COLORS trick is known to me :)
as zsh is not for GNU only (which is good), it does not provide
enough completions for GNU commands.
ls , screen , perl (well sort of GNU :)), emacs completions, vim
and many others are missing. (of course, no ZSH distribution can
have all these commands, that would take 1000's of hours to do
them all, i guess.)

Do we have a place to collect the completions of GNU commands?
That would be cool, I am quite sure.