Re: [zsh 3.1.9] history bug?

On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 09:47:48 +0100, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> and now, after closing the terminal:
>
> : 975660098:0;zzt 1
> : 975660120:0;zzt 3
> : 975660140:0;zzt 5
> : 975660154:0;zzt 7
> : 975660108:0;zzt 2
> : 975660132:0;zzt 4
> : 975660148:0;zzt 6
> : 975660161:0;zzt 8

Note: I did this test using "less .zhistory" from zsh. In case this
could have an importance, I did the same test but using tcsh to get
the history, and I got the same results.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des