Re: Titlebar-handling with zsh and screen

On Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 05:12:50 +0200, Juhapekka Tolvanen wrote:
> So, please download my shellconfigs and check out files dot.zshrc and
> dot.screenrc and try to find bugs or other errors. They seem to work for
> me, but I am not very sure, why on earth they work.

Not here: when I change the screen window, the titlebar isn't updated.
I posted an article about this in a French newsgroup (fr.comp.os.unix)
several months ago, but got no solution.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated (X)HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International