Re: Options are not set

Thorsten Haude wrote:

> >That's because there's a built-in command named "source", so zsh assumes
> >that's what you mean.

> Duh! I never use source, I always try to call source/nedit, and I
> seldom try to call anything else this way.
> Yes, that works alright too for any other directories.

if you really want to use that feature for the directory 'source' and
don't use the 'source' builtin ever, you could probably put:
disable source

in your .zshrc

aura% disable source
aura% type source
source not found
aura% mkdir source
aura% source
aura% pwd
/home/william/source
aura% enable source
aura% type source
source is a shell builtin

if you really wanted to get fancy, you could probably write a small
function to call the builtin source but only if an argument is given.

--
Will Yardley
input: william < @ hq . newdream . net . >