Re: Prompt themes

On Jun 28,  4:49pm, Andy Spiegl wrote:
}
} Great, for the first time in my zsh-life could I see these fancy prompts.
} But unfortunately now I can't use spanish characters or the euro sign ¤
} anymore.  I suppose there just aren't enough characters in a font to
} support all of these.

Try the UNI-VGA fonts: http://www.inp.nsk.su/~bolkhov/files/fonts/univga/

I don't know that they'll work, but they're more modern than some of the
other VGA fonts that are floating around.

} Or maybe with UTF8...?

Zsh doesn't do multibyte yet, so if you can't find a character in the
0-255 range it's not going to work properly.