Re: How come this list gets so many goddamn viruses!?

On Sep 19, 12:32pm, Hall Jeffrey S NPRI wrote:
}
} Is there anything that can be done to stop this plaque of viruses?

The best thing would be if the list server installed some virus filtering.
It looks as if Geoff's archival software filters them, as they don't show
up on http://www.zsh.org/mla/.

I personally don't see them because I have my own filters (in fact, I see
Dan Nelson has posted one of my procmail recipes) but it would be better
if they didn't eat up article numbers.

Has anybody had any luck getting ahold of an admin at sunsite.dk recently?