Re: spam sucks

Clint Adams <clint@xxxxxxx> typed:
:> SpamAssassin has so far caught the vast majority of them. I have it
:> setup to work through procmail, which mailman can also do, and is
:> aparently a good idea.
: Still, spamassassin tags plenty of false positives, lets actual spam
: through, and requires someone to look over its shoulder to resolve the
: former problem, at least.

One point here: the users list and workers list have _never_ had a valid
email message only composed of html.  All messages I receive like that
are put into a (very) low priority reading queue (just in case someone
does send such an unlikely beast).

For people using procmail, just insert a bitbucket recipe for them.
Simplistic version below:

 :0:		# dump the rubbish sent through zsh lists
 * ^Mailing-List: contact zsh-
 /dev/null

Regards,
--