Re: complete all "cvs add" matches

* Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2002-10-21 15:00:13 +0000]:
> I tried to reply to this, but apartia.org rejected my message because I'm
> using a Verizon DSL account ("too much spam from verizon already").
>
> I dislike spam as much as the next person, but I have zero sympathy for
> the "collateral damage" crowd.  If you don't want my mail, you don't get
> my help.

  Well, not to go too far off-topic, but I don't think the "collateral
damage" people really like it either...but when you have to upgrade your
SMTP infrastructure just to deal with spam, it starts to focus your
attention a little.
  This isn't a flame, even though it probably sounds like one, but I'll
tell you what _I_ dislike; people who continue to pay known
spam-friendly ISPs for Internet access and then imply that it's the
other end's problem when their mail is blocked.

 John Buttery

                 "Man, that Shaft is a bad mutha..."
                          "Shut yo' mouth!"
                  "I'm just talkin' 'bout Shaft..."