4.2.0-pre-1

I have uploaded zsh 4.2.0-pre-1 to ftp.zsh.org.  (Should probably be in
the development directory but isn't.)

Please look for any remaining problems.  Please also report any news
whatsoever (good, bad, indifferent) in building on systems other
than Solaris, well-known GNU/Linux distributions, or Cygwin, since
we don't have much coverage on other systems and I'd like the
Etc/MACHINES file to be a bit more up to date.

If you're favourite improvement isn't mentioned in Etc/NEWS, or you're
not yet mentioned in Etc/CONTRIBUTORS and have supplied something, let me
know.  (I am making no attempt to produce an exhaustive list of new
completion functionse.)

CSR Ltd., Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0WH, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com